Where can I find a thin hat to block the wind from my son's ears-- one that won't be too hot?

I can't find one ANYWHERE! We live in Louisiana, so it's getting HOT already, but it's still very windy on most days. My 1 year old loves going outside, and in order to avoid an earache, I've been putting his thicker winter hat on him to cover his ears. I've been looking for a thin hat that would cover his ears, but I can't find one! Anyone have a suggestion of a website or store I could find one at? I'm getting desperate!

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 11:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe just some of those nylone earmuffs. Runners wear them maybe you can find kids sized ones.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I found one last summer that kinda looked like a fishermans hat. It had a brim all the way around. My son wore it to the beach to keep the sun off his face and neck and it worked sooo well. I'm not completely sure it would cover his ears all the up or not though. I found it at old navy in the little boys section, not the baby section but the next biggest size. It was super cute.
    kimdennis

Answer by kimdennis at 3:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2009