how long does your dh/so last in bed? how short is to short in time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• About 10-15 minutes which is perfect for me! I start to hurt if we go too long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would say 5 minutes is to short lol. No really I dont know how long he lasts I never watched the clock to find out lol. I know there were a couple times he lasted way to long lol I would say are you done yet lol. BUt no I don't know how long it lasts
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• God Lord, if he goes 15 minutes I am going to bring a book or a bowel of cereal....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• eww... a bowel of cerea. Where do you find that!!!!????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• err cereal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I dont really watch the clock..lol but I know we have gone for a long time before. Average is about 20 to 30 minutes. A quickie is around 5 or 10 minutes.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:40 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I've learned over the years that it's not even about how long he lasts in the bed but the fact that he is still in my bed. I'm ok with that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• mine goes for not more than 5 minutes not that i've counted but sometimes i wonder how some people go for hours i couldn't do that i start hurting. I'm glad it's5 minutes the shortest is like a minute when we haven't done it for a while
    Anonymous

• On average he lasts about 15 minutes which is cool for me.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Mine is always fast..Which is fine for him, but not me...I wish he would care more about my needs also..It kinda gets old when it's been going on for 5 years...
    Anonymous