Have any mommies done this??

Have any women intentionally hit or kicked their DH or SO in the testicles? How did he react afterwards?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• i have accidently and he didnt react for about fifteen minutes he was in too much pain
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• HE!! NO.....see this is just asking for abuse. That is WAY over the line and disrespectful at the least.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• accidentally yes intentionally no. BUT my DD was climbing on DF the other day and she was clapping and slapping around and hit him in his private parts! it was so funny because she laughed and he couldnt help but tear up lol
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I did that to an ex. He had me by the throat and I couldn't breath. My knee made it's way to that area so I could get away. But I would NEVER do that to a man unless my life was in danger. That is just wrong on many levels.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would never do it on purpose but I have done it accidentally.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• been tempted too lol but no.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Only by accident, I think it's very horrible for a women to do it on purpose, especially to her husband. If some random guy attacks you sure, but your hubby?

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 1:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yes, both on purpose and by accident. At work (he's in the Army) they used to do 'nut checks'. They thought it was funny to smack each other and watch each other cry like little girls. Anywho, he told me about it, and so I'd do it to him. You smack just hard enough that your finger tips graze the nuts. That hurts worse then being kicked I think. Maybe not. But no abuse afterwards. He does now know not to mess with me, I know how to hit below the belt!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My husband is military too, Navy, so I know all about them bag tagging each other. I still don't think it's right for a female to do to any man though. Again if some guy is attacking you do whatever is necessary, but hitting your husband when he can't do the exact same thing back to you like he can another guy.....is just wrong IMHO.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 2:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009