what is....................

something gross your hubby does that he may not realize he is doing? mine paints cars for a living and he is always complaining about paint boogers. lol well at night when he is sleeping he picks his nose and flicks it. eww and yes he is sleeping i have to wake him up to make him stop. so what about your SO/DD?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My uncles paints cars too. Anyway,may not be gross but odd, he will open the faucet and wait for the water to turn warm but it is warm already and he just puts his had in the water until 2, 3 minutes and then washes his hair. Just every single day the same routine.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• That's gross!

i hate when he cut's his toe nails. They fly everywhere, and it's ALWAYS up to me to vaccum them up.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Mine would be the pick also. Really of all the gross things guys do that makes me vomit in my mouth! Sooooo disgusting!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My SO also picks his nose but he's awake. I think he does it without realizing though because he'll be zoned out watching tv and I'll be staring at him. He'll finally realize I'm staring and he's like "What?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• When he does #2 he leaves a smelly dirt spot on the front and on the back of the toilet seat. I have to clean it off every day. I hate it.
    Anonymous

• he sits and sucks his nose and makes that nasty throat sound. Its like go to the br plz
    Anonymous

• mine hockers every time he coughs...he just lets it fly out side its so gross...and he doesnt chew with his mouth closed which is by far my BIGGESTS pet peeve!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• He likes to play with his spit... like gurgle it. It's gross. The thought makes me want to puke. He only does it when watching tv & bored but it's soooooooo annoying.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• leaves snotty kleenexs everywhere. yuck.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Ladies these answers made my stomach queezy for a minute. Gross!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 6, 2009