metabolism

How can you jump start your metabolism naturally. It seemssince my DD was born my metabolism has stopped!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• starve yourself, it really works, just eat like 1200 cals a day
    Anonymous

• Keep moving all during the day. I use a pedometer that not only reminds me to not sit and get too lazy, but to get up and move around. I actually feel more energized by moving all during the day. Now, at nite, I'm pooped and ready for bed, which is good, b/c then I sleep much deeper and better. When I wake, I'm ready to start my day all over again.

Be sure and don't eat sugar or drinks with sugar. Sugar spikes the insulin level and then drops it making you feel sluggish.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 3:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• If you starve yourself with will mess up your metabolism in a big way. The easiest way to jump start your metabolism is by exercising.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I know of a great, completely healthy, natural and guaranteed system. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to tell you all about it!
    ShakleeMama87

Answer by ShakleeMama87 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 17, 2009