Glucose Test????

Hi im due to have my test today, but instead of the cola drink, they are giving me 18 jellybeans to eat instead, have any of you done this? my first pregnancy i took the cola drink and just didnt feel good after, but i didnt have diabetes, just wondering if any body has done this and is it easier.

BigSurprise2

Asked by BigSurprise2 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My last pregnancy they were talking about doing this, but that was over 2 years ago. I'm glad they are finally doing it because some of those drinks are terrible! Especially the coke one!

I've had 3 tests now but they were all with the syrup drink. Guess it just depend where you go :) Lucky!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ive never heard of sither of those lol they gave me a nasty tasting "juice" drink
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I ate 25 jellybelly's for my glucose test. So much easier to "swallow" than that drink they give. I loved the jelly belly's. Yum!!!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i had to drink the orange drink it was okay i kinda liked it. i never heard of the jelly bean test.. Wow lol
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009