Is it Possiable?

The doctor told me that i am 33 weeks along and he did an ultra sound yesterday because i measure to be 37 cm already he thought that either she is to big or there is to much fluid well when the ultra sound was done it said that my fluid level was fine and that I was 36 weeks and that she already weighs 6 pounds 5 oz, did he get my due date wrong or could I really be just 33 weeks with a really big baby?

Mommytobe403

Asked by Mommytobe403 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its all measurements this far along they arent really reliable i would go with what you were told at the beginning of your pregnancy and yes you could jsut have a big baby im 33 weeks tomorrow and i am measureing big as well but i know im having a big baby 9-10lbs baboes run in our family
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 6, 2009