does anyone remember

i know only a few people answered yesterday but i posted a tax question. about the irs saying my hubby owes them money. do you remember? well he took his taxes in to have them done yesterday so we could get this straightened out and he called back this morning they want him to come back this afternoon. and he asked if it was good or bad and they said it was very good. so the irs must have made some mistake imagine that huh? who would of thought? so wish us luck

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good luck mama... Hope you get back a bag full!!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• GL! I used to work with the IRS a lot in my last job and they make a ton of mistakes.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Good luck! I am supposed to pay this year too. I have NEVER had to pay....GRRR! As if they dont get enough of our money!
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• thanks im hoping it is good news they shorted him four hundred dollars on his pay yesterday and we are needing some luck right now
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009