im already thinking about my dd's 1st birthday (its in june lol)

And i was thinking about treat bags for the kids. 4 of them will only be 21mos, 1 will be 5 years old, 2 are 7 and 1 is 9 and a few like 12 or 13. What age do i stop with making them for the guests...the 12 and 13 eyar olds??? also what can i put init for the children who are barely 2 years old? all the young ones 21mos-5 years are boys

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm planning for my DD's April b-day now. We have the same age range that you do.... I'm doing bubbles for all, bouncy balls (the medium size ones so the LO's can't eat them), soft candies (like reese cups), hope that helps......
    Another idea for yours since it'll be June is to do small sand buckets instead of bags and fill with a sand shovel, toy truck/car for the little ones, yoyo for the older ones, bubbles for all, and candy.....if you start buying a couple a week the expense of doing something a little more extravagant shouldn't be a big deal.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 11:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I had a similar age range. My son's party theme was football so I put little soft footballs, football tattoos, those blower things and candy in the goodie bags.
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I bought stamps but I forgot them so now I have 8 little stamps..wth will I do w/ 8 little stamps of soccer balls and sail boats and crap!? lol
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2009