Do you exercise daily?

My last pregnancy I rarely exercised until the last 2 months then I went on walks regularly. I'm trying to do some prenatal pilates and cardio, but it's hard to keep up when you don't feel well. How often did you exercise and what did you do and how important was it to you to do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used to, not anymore though. Just my daily chores.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i walk daily that is about it but i have to be careful because my dr is worried about early labor he said to jsut not over do it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i walked 30min-1hour a day and that was it
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:52 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• exercise as in pilates ? No, but I walk everyday and go swimming a few times a week. With my dd I did lot of exercise everyday. Gotta love the Army's P.T. Program. I can honestly say exercise did not help with labor or delivery. The only thing it helped with was not gaining any weight.But come to find out that was not too healthy.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 11:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2009