moms...i need yout help?

so today is the day i start my period which it is not really red like its suppose to be its like a pinkish brownish what does that mean its really weird never had it before. Could i be pregnant?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• IF ITS ON TIME IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PERIOD...NOW IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS YOU DONT BLEED NORMAL...JUST LIGHT SPOTTING...GO GET A PREGNANCY TEST...I HEARD WHEN YOU FIRST GET PREGNANT THE IMPLANATION{SPELLING} IT CAUSE SPOTTING
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• If its really light it could be implantation bleeding. Implantation occurs about a week after ovulation.
    Anonymous

• just like they said. It could be implantation bleeding. I would wait 3 weeks and go get a pee stick. The ones from the doller store work just as well as anyother, the free clinics use the doller store brands. Or go get a blood test done. Good luck.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I agree with post one...if its on time i would think its just the normal "chelsea" thats what i call it! LOL its code for when im around others...but if it stops i would get a test.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I have had it several times, & I wasn't pregnant. It's simply your uterus shedding the older lining that wasn't completely shed during your last cycle.
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 1:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2009