constipation?? TMI!!!!!

What in the world can I take for constipation?!?! I am waiting on my nurse to call me back, but until then, is there anything over the counter that works?! I have not been able to go #2 for over a week now! It is there, right at the edge but I (hav e hemmorhoids) so its hard to push it out!! UHHHH! I try to just push through the pain, but its like its STUCK and wont come out =( Any help?!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not a big fan of the drugs to make u go but i do know natural laxetives work like grapes plums yogurt ect .. they wil set you right and even that activia yogurt that is what it is made for to regulate you .. good luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• my firend had that same problem when she was pg she used suppositories she said it was gross to use but worked
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• IVE READ THAT WHEN YOUR PREGNANT EVERYTHING SLOWS DOWN...EVEN THE ORGANS THAT ALLOWS YOUR FOOD TO PASS THROUGH...YOUR BODY IS SO BUSY MINDING BABY IT FORGETS ABOUT LITTLE OLE YOU....DONT TAKE ANY DRUGS...GO NATURAL...I HEARD FIBER IS GOOD...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• The only over the counter med that my doc said was okay to take was Colace.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Take stool softener. 2 a night untill your movements are normal. It's completely safe. (Doctor advises it)
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2009