What should I do with my hair?

I've been growing my hair out for 3 years now and I really need a change. My hair is very thin and is currently well past my bra-line. What should I do with it? I don't want anything too short (no shorter than chin length). I've considered bangs, shoulder length bob, chin length cut angling up in the back, shoulder length with layers..... Help!

Kimebs

Asked by Kimebs at 11:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I THINK SHOULDER LENGTH WITH LAYERS WOULD LOOK NICE ON YOU....ITLL FRAME YOUR FACE...AND HOW BOUT SOME HIGHLIGHTS THAT ARE NOT TOO DRASTIC
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• im not into bobs but i think also layers would be nice.they are easy to manage and you can sti;; pull your hair back...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Try keeping the length, just adding a few face framing layers and using a diffuser to make it wavy. That way you won't get bored, one day you can do it curly and it will make it look much fuller, the next you can straighten it.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Layers are definitely an easy change and you can still keep the length. Just adding bangs changes your whole face.

coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 10:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• me again, check out my pic, it's still long with wavy layers and bangs.
    coutterhill