can you bleed threw out your pregnancy. cause i was bleeding for 22 days but very light bleeding and now im 5 months pregnant and i have not been bleeding since i was 15 weeks pregnant. is that normal

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what did your dr say about that ? i mean ya people have periods still but for 22 days straight that doesnt seem normal
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• my dr said she was not worried about the bleeding cause it was brownish blood and she said it looked like old blood
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• oh ok well that could had been discharge i was thinking like blood blood ya i have that happen stil not as long as you did but im 33 weeks tomorrow and i still have that happen
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• have you had an ultrasound since you had the brown discharge?? Because my doctor told me not to worry about the brown discharge and I went in for an ultrasound Just to be sure and i had miscarried. i never had bright red blood.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Bleeding is never considered normal untill cleared by a doctor. Once cleared by a doctor as not being dangerous, there are then many "normal" reasons to bleed. I spotted brown blood my entire second trimester.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009