Do any of you have husbands that have low testoterone levels and has lost their sexual desire?

My husband is 60 years old and he has had his testoterone level checked because his penis just won't respond, do any of you have this problem? how do you deal with it?? sex is important to me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• My SO is 50 and has HBP which has resulted in periodic ED. In the beginning I was disappointed but lately have noticed that he's so much nicer to me (guilt?) during sex now that he can't do what he used to do. I'm ok with that. Some men allow their partner to go outside of the relationship for sexual fulfillment. Some get into swinging so he can be there or a 3 some to watch. That might shock you but it's true. They love their partner so much and want them happy but don't want to lose them and will do whatever is necessary to make them happy. Talk with him. See what ideas he comes up with.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I have a friend that has this problem and he uses a testosterone cream. Rubs it on his chest or upper arms daily. He claims it's helped, but not a huge amount.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009