What religion is Obama?

He went to church for 20 years but what does he believe? Has he shown through his actions that he is or has he shown to be contradicting?

This is a serious question, so no bashing please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• wow...one little question & ppl come out swinging! :D

Obama is prolly just a non-denominational Christian. he's deffinitly not strict about it. he had the presidents prayer in an Episcopal church (i think) but i remember them saying on TV that it wasnt his denomination.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Christian. Just because it isn't your "branch" of Christian doesn't make him any less of one
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Why would you ask this? Is it because he is open minded when it comes to religion?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would say he's an open minded Christian and I think that's what's going to make him a great president.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 12:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I believe he belongs to the official church of the baby killers
    Anonymous

• I am going to say an Open Minded Christian
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• He claims to be a Christian
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• And there it she is America!! Presenting cowardly anon 9:47!!! Come on out anon let us see your bright and shining face.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Anon 12:47, has he personally killed any babies? Paid for any abortions? Until he has, and please provide evidence, he isn't a baby killer. He's allowing women to make their own choices about their own bodies, he's not FORCING anyone to get an abortion. If you want to bash "baby killers" go protest to the Chinese government.
    Anonymous

• why, so you can write me some hate mail? Nah, no thanks. Thankfully we live in America and I'm going to take advantage of the fact that it's a free country while it lasts, but thanks for the invite, you must be super nice :-)
    Anonymous