• In the Spotlight:

Do you think I could be Pregnant?????

So last moth I had my period and it lasted a week and a half which has never happened before. I always keep track of my period because we are trying. Well I was due again last Sunday, and I still haven't started so I'm now 5 days late. I have been dizzy and throwing up after I eat or even over smelling something that doesn't agree with me. I feel like I'm very bloated and have been asked by many friends if I'm pregnant. I have taken a 2 tests one on Monday and one on Wednesday and they showed a negative but it was also in the evening time, and everyone keeps telling me to take it early in the morning. Could I be pregnant and it not showing up yet? Or am I just late because I had a longer period last month? Oh... and I've been having a white discharge for the last few days, it has no odor, and no itching. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• IM GOING THROW THE SAME THING ONLY THING IM NOT DOING IS THROWING UP
    Anonymous

• I think its possible that it could not be showing on the pregnancy test. Maybe wait a week and try again i know the waiting part is hard. I hope you are though :D
    Anonymous

• if your not showing your pregnant by the tests id go to the doctor and have a blood test done but if u perfer not to then wait anohter week or to and test again, also stress can make your periods go all crazy too
    Anonymous

• You very well could be. Sometimes it can take a few days or weeks to get a positive test. With my 3rd pregnancy I took a test everyday until I finally got a positive. By then I already knew because my period was 2-3 weeks late and I was already 6 weeks pregnant. You can go to the Dr and get a blood test to see or you can wait another week and take another test.
    I had a blood test done with my first pregnancy and I was only 2 weeks pregnant.
    Good luck!!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone who thinks they may be pregnant IF YOUR NOT SURE THEN WAIT A FEW WEEKS, THEN GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AND HAVE THEM CHECK IF ITS COMMING UP NEGATIVE!!!!
    Anonymous

• dont feel bad i kept getting a no even though my period was late n the one befor that was screwed up! but i tested early in the morin n it was a no... then like 5 days later i said what the hell n took another one like in the evening and it was a positive! lol. maybe even a couple days will let you know! :) GL
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 2:38 AM on Mar. 7, 2009