should I go to the grocery store?

I went to the ER for my bleeding... I was concerned I was having a miscarraige. well, everything came back ok, but while I'm still bleeding they want me to take it easy. I stayed home yesterday, but maybe over did it with house cleaning etc. Now today I'm not sure if I should go to the grocery store. If I do go I won't get too many thing, but our fridge is almost empty. Also I have to take my two little guys (2 1/2 and 8 mos). What would you do?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if there is a chance for miscarriage i would try to wait for someone to go with you ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would get someone to go for me instead. But if you need to feed your children and can't get anyone to go to the store for you, then I guess you have to do? Either that or order take-out to be delivered.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I agree with the above two - you will have to lift and carry the two LO's you already have as well as your groceries - sounds like a lot...if it's possible to wait for help; I would...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• If there is someone that could go get you a few things that would be good.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I may be able to last until tomorrow I guess. My husband is working 2 jobs today I believe so its hard. I guess we can order out pizza tonight.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• The trip to the store is NOT worth it! You could get a relative/friend to go for you or have your husband just pick up the necessities on his way home. If you need to eat and there is no food, order some inexpensive take-out.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 10:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2009