Anybody have a boyfriend or husband in jail?

My boyfriend is in jail and he is going to rehab for 6 months on Monday or Tuesday. I was just wondering if there are in chat rooms or groups on here. It just seems non of my friends understand.

MsRosati

Asked by MsRosati at 12:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• All my ex's are in jail or prison.
    Anonymous

• My boyfriend has been in jail about 12 times since we have been together the last 9 months! Its very hard, and he is now looking at 6 months in prison which scares me because are daughter will be born in less than 5 weeks. I dont want him to miss the first 6 months of her life, message me if you want to talk.
    Mommytobe403

Answer by Mommytobe403 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would have to wonder about someone who decides to have a kid with a guy who has been in jail 12 times in 9 months. Hmmm.....
    Anonymous

• Both of my ex's are in and out (at least last time I heard of them they were) but I refuse to let my current SO end up in there. He isn't half as stupid as my ex's though and he knows right from wrong very well. But he knows that if he were to do something dumb and end up in jail I'm GONE! I'm not putting up with that crap, especially now that I have a kid.
    Anonymous

• I think there are groups on her for that situation. Go to Groups and do a search for "prison" or "jail" and i bet you'd see a few groups to choose from.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Ya well that's really your choice since you dont know what he went to jail for and its really not your business. Its not like he did any serious crime. I was pregnant already before he started going to jail a failed UA, isn't something to break up with someone your in love with. you didn't need to be rude about it anyway
    Mommytobe403

Answer by Mommytobe403 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Anon 12:12 u are a rude bitch! my hubby has been to prison and my best friend (a guy) is in jail now
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 10:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2009