does anyone know...............

i know this is kind of a silly question...... but does anyone know if you can take phentermine while breastfeeding?? i googled it and it just said ask a DR. i want to ask my dr about getting phentermine cause i really wanna loose weight but i dont want to stop breastfeeding so does anyone know if you can take it or am i gonna have to wait til im done BF??

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats funny a friend of mine was just asking this question yesterday. I would call the ped. and ask them if it would be ok.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 12:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would say not to take it any every site I found said it was unadvisable. Here is just one:
    http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic68157.html
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would say no. I've taken it twice and was successful with losing ....BUT that stuff is like the equivalent to speed. Anything you can buy off the streets to have "fun" with is probably something that shouldn't be taken while pregnant. That is just my 2 cents :)

Anonymous