Should i go?

There's a lot of drama between me and my SO right now and we're not getting along the best. We're supposed to go out of town tomorrow (3 hours each way) together. Maybe we would have a great time together getting away from everything. Maybe we would argue the whole time and be miserable. Two of his friends are supposed to be going too...

sparrowprincess

Asked by sparrowprincess at 12:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• It really depends on your gut feelings. Do you feel in your gut that its not a good idea? if so, I wouldnt go. Why go and be miserable? I also dont think it may be a good idea if his friends are going too, it may just make things worse. IMO. GL

lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 12:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Whenever my SO and I go out of town, we actually get along great and don't fight! Probably really the only time we get along, so I say go and see what can happen!
    Anonymous

• Jeez, that stinks that his friends are going too, because it sounds like the two of you could really use that time to help your relationship. I'd go. When my husband and I are getting under eachother's skin and we take a trip, it always helps! If you go, make sure that you're really making the best of it
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Go and let the arguing go. Sometimes it's better to focus on what's good instead of what's bad for a little while and that helps sort out what really needs to be addressed.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• it may be nice just to get a break from the day to day. I know sometimes it becomes almost a habit to b^&*h and complain. so breaking up the daily grind helps sometimes!
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2009