Is it too early to feel pregnancy symptoms...?

I have been ttc (only this last month) but I am most fertile March 5-9. Of course hubby and I had sex last night and the night before ttc. Today my breasts are SOOOO sore! Not b/c we were too rough either lol. Is it too early to feel pregnancy symptoms? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some women can feel the symptoms long before they even relize it but remember that you can have the egg and sperm meet and never implant so you wouldnt be pregnant
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i get some pregnancy symptoms when im ovulating so the sore nipples and such could be ur body saying its fertile now- i wouldnt read too much into it but good luck and i really hope u conceive! i know when we were trying it was heartbreaking everymonth my period came! lol when i finally did suspect i was preggo i took 9 tests the first 8 all were negative and the 9th showed a positive- come to find out i started testing too soon lol- cause the positive cam when i was only 4 wks along lol- but i had been feeling symptoms for like 2 weeks so its possible to start feeling them as soon as u conceive- hope that helped!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• A day after? Yes, that's way too soon. I'm sorry.
    Anonymous

• I don't know. With my first son, my husband was only in town for a week when we got pregnant. I started feeling the symptoms (actually just peeing A LOT) while he was still in town. So it's definitely possible
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• did you join a ttc for november 2009 group you could ask there
    Anonymous