OMG! What do you say instead, if you don't believe in God?

OMG = Oh My God, the general meaning. If people don't believe in God, what do they say intstead? Forget the obvious, Oh My Gosh!

PS: This is just for fun, no trolls or bashers, thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMHP = Oh my higher power! lol
    Anonymous

• I don't think you have to believe in God to say Oh My God! It's just an expression.
    Anonymous

• I still say OMG. I also say Jesus Christ. No big deal, to me they're just expressions.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I don't say Oh My G** because it is offensive to others. I say 'Oh my goodness!' Oh, my!, My stars! Heavens!, Geez Loueez!, My word!, Oh Dear!... Sounds cheesy but it's just my respect for those with other beliefs. I do believe in God but not the way most others do.
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 1:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I thought that those that DO believe in God were not supposed to say that, isn't that taking the Lord's name in vain or something?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I go with "Oh My Goodness!"
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009