What were you labeled as in high school?

You have the jock, the cheerleader, the prom king/queen, etc. Who were you, and did you love it or hate it and why?

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think I was ever labled. I hung out with all the crowds.........except the nerds. I played volleyball, dated the jocks. But the thought of being prom queen sickened me! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I was the fat kid everyone loved to pick on!
    Anonymous

• I was the ugly duckling...lol I love seeing those people who said that ,now. I recently saw a few of the guys and they ask me out and I laughed in their faces, it felt great!!!
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I was the smart one but thankfully not the nerdy smart one. I was the smart one who hung out with all the crowds. My friends were the jocks, the "pretty girls", the girls who hated "the pretty girls", and so on...fun times.
    Anonymous

• I was the star of the high school basketball team and a girl who was very popular for being kind to everyone, not because she intimidated people :-) I was also really into learning and school and a lot of my friends would come to me for help with that kind of stuff. In 11th grade, I tutored the entire 10th grade biology class each day right after the regular biology class because they couldn't understand the teacher lol. I loved who I was and I loved who the people around me were. I had a very nice high school and a lot of wonderful friends. :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I guess I was a geek without the good grades. I was writing poetry, in the marching band and chorus and dating guys too old for me...LOL I liked pretty much everyone I came across and would stand up for people getting picked on even though I got picked on sometimes too. I'm still kind of the same way. I hope I helped some people. I really tried to make friends with people who needed them.
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 1:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

Me too!!! Well I got picked on by the "in" crowd. But I still had lots of friends that were "nerdygeeky."
    Anonymous

• I was in drama, cross country, and speech. I guess I was a wordy, dramatic, jock?
    Anonymous

• I'd love to know what I was labeled as but I really didn't fit into anything. I ditched A LOT and the friends that I did have at school were all in different "cliques". There was a rumor that I was pregnant once so maybe the looked at me as the school whore lol. I really don't know. I hated high school...it was always just really childish to me and I couldn't stand the immaturity!!
    Anonymous

• I was a popular girl.. went to all the parties, games and dances. I liked it at the time, but it was a really shallow, superficial life. When I went to college, I became more of a nerd and think that was a lot better. I learned a lot! And got fantastic grades, unlike in highschool
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009