Bleeding but....TMI

Everytime I go to the bathroom for a bowl movement and I have to strain I notice I start bleeding but its just like a light pinkish discharge type look. I went to the dr and he told me everything was fine and he let me see the heartbeat. Im almost 11 weeks well I will be tomorrow is that normal even tho the doc said yes I need another mothers input????

krysdawn09

Asked by krysdawn09 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, its normal. When you have try to so hard to go to the bathroom, you break little blood vessels. Its no biggie. :)
    Anonymous

• if the dr isnt worried i wouldnt be but you could also be "tearing" your skin down there from straining to go try adding yogurt to your diet that will help it be easier to go that is what happens to me alot lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• try changing your diet to include more fiber....e.i. whole grain breads. veggies, try prunes and apple juice. If that doesn't work try over the counter stool softeners like Colace.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• hemmoroids maybe?
    Anonymous