Does anyone know what this means?

I usually can feel when I'm ovulating. It's a sharp, peircing pain that I get. It feels like someone is stabbing me through my rectum (sorry TMI- I know). I was to ovulate last weekend but never got this pain. I ALWAYS get this pain. So does this mean that I didn't ovulate? My last period was on Feb 16 or 17. Anyone know?

Christina7407

Asked by Christina7407 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. Maybe you ovulated when you slept
    Anonymous

• No. Not possible. The pain is so intense it would have woken me up.
    Christina7407

Answer by Christina7407 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Steath Ovulation!! (like a great white shark in a dark ocean (dah..dah......dah..dah...)

Good question. Did you show any other signs of Ovalating? Have other fertility signs? CM? Temp? Or do you usually depend on the pain to tell?
    MumFerg

Answer by MumFerg at 1:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Darn! I keep forgetting about my temp! I need to get a thermometer and just keep it next to me on the night stand. I usually can tell w/ the pain. That's usually how I can tell. And I need to get that book you told me about too!
    Christina7407

Answer by Christina7407 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yah, that book gives you several fertility signs that can help out. The temp helps a lot. I stopped doing it when I stopped wanting to completely avoid pregnancy. We are just 'passively avoiding' pregnancy. So I may start taking it when we start being 'agressive trying to concieve".

Good luck.
    MumFerg

Answer by MumFerg at 2:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Thanks!
    Christina7407

Answer by Christina7407 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009