I can't believe they left Scott on stage alone!!!! (AI fans)

Poor Scott. Everyone knows he is blind and at the end of the show they all ran on stage and left the poor guy there all alone!!!! WTH!!! I would have thought they would have been more considerate. At least his brother came and got him and took him down to the stage to be with the rest of the group. People should be more considerate of those with disabilities.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I missed that, I am sure no one meant anything by it. He is a great signer, everyone just got caught up in the moment. From what I have seen AI has done a great job helping him get from point a to point b.
    Anonymous

• Didn't they do this to Stevie Wonder too? LIke at an MTV Movie Award show or something LOL.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 1:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i flipped the channel shortly after they decided to make it a top 13 so I missed that part :-( that is pretty crappy.. but at least it shows that everyone isn't obsessing over his disability and they are looking at him as just a regular ol' contestant, you know?

AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I watched it on DVR and missed the last few minutes . . stinkin DVR. I only know that they picked the black girl and the blonde girl. Who else did they pick? How awful for the blind guy . . that was really inconsiderate and probably a bit embarrassing for him . .. poor guy.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2009