Honestly, what do you think the supreme court decision on Prop 8 will be?

Not what you may or may not hope for, but your true feelings on what the outcome will be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Right now I have no idea...it'll just be interesting to see. But sometime in the future I do believe it will pass. Or not pass. Whichever it is that allows them to marry!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yes on 8 means they cannot marry if they are not man and woman. No on 8 means gays can get married.
    Anonymous

• I don't expect them to overturn the decision, as much as I would like to see it happen. This is a civil rights issue and altering the state constitution to allow for it is wrong.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• To allow gay couples to marry...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I doubt it will pass anytime but I do hope in the future it does. They should be able to livea happy life with whoever they choose.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I don't see why they just don' t let them get married. It's not right for us to tell someone you can't marry this person because they happen to be on the same team as you. That's like telling us what we can and can't wear. But ehh they will probably vote yes sad to say . I really hope they do.

xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 1:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I really don't think it will get overturned. I mean,. even given the civil rights other people have fought for and won, you can only expect so much so fast.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• The people in CA have voted twice now that they do not want gay marriage. I think it will stay that way for a while.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009