I am almost 5 weeks pregnant for the first time and havnt really felt much symptoms is this normal?

I know I am prego cause Ihave taken 4 urine tests. My nipples are a bit sore more so some days. And I am def. bloated and eating a bit more. I dont feel too bad at all. Is this normal? I thought I would feel sicker. I am just worrying I may not be prego anymore. I know that sounds stupid but...

momowifey

Asked by momowifey at 1:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how due I do that?
    momowifey

Answer by momowifey at 3:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• join a cafemom group with women due the same time as you like october 2009 or november 2009 they can help you feel better
    Anonymous

• Very sorry to hear that azn ladie. Thank you all so much for the advice. It helps ease my mind. I guess the worrying will never end though once you have a child.
    momowifey

Answer by momowifey at 1:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Perfectly normal. Some ladies will show signs of pregnancy and some wont. I never had the morning sickness with either of my kids. I did feel nauseous with my second and third pregnancy. Once you get further along, you'll start to go through some changes. FYI: If you aren't pregnant, honey, you'll know for sure. I lost a baby this New Years Day and that's something you don't want to ever go through.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I did a urine test at the doctor and have an ultra sound at 8 weeks. I guess I am superexcited but afraid to be excited at the same time. I am doing too much googling.
    momowifey

Answer by momowifey at 1:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Aw honey, don't worry. I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was seven weeks along lol! I didn't really start feeling pregnant until I had my first ultrasound at 10 weeks. Even then, I didn't think it was real. My daughter is two months old now, and I still find myself wondering how the hell I got here so fast. It's all such a whirlwind, just take a deep breath and enjoy the ride. If you haven't gone to the doctor, now would be a good time. The doctor will be able to officially confirm your pregnancy and get you set up for everything. Good luck!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I know I keep talking to my cousin about it and she is like oh trust me you will it one day and you will wish you didnt. :) I just want to know its okay...I guess its okay to worry. :)
    momowifey

Answer by momowifey at 1:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I hope for your sake that this is the worst of it. I doubt it though. I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 8 weeks pregnant and didn't have any symptoms until 7 weeks. It started with dizziness, sore nipples and an aversion to certain smells, then a couple weeks later I was nauseated 24/7, exhausted (like falling asleep at my desk at work exhausted) with an extraordinary sense of smell. CONGRATS!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• no its fine with my first i had no syptoms if i wouldnt had gained weight i wouldnt had known i was pregnant every pregnancy will be diff so this one you may be lucky but next time you may just want to spas because of everything happening lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009