Is there a side-by-side double stroller that can hold an infant car seat?

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Shopping

• SBS strollers are a much smoother ride and easier to maneuver than other types of doubles. (As long as you stay far away from the cheapo brands- or any you can buy at Walmart!)

Check out Peg's Aria Twin, or inStep's double jogging. I bought mine from albeebaby.com.

HTH!
    mom2moira

Answer by mom2moira at 2:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i dont know if there is a side-by-side for carseats.. but unless you have a specific reason for using a side-by-side. i really wouldnt recomend them. they are a hassle getting through normal sized doors, so even though the mall is very big--getting into the mall may be a hassle!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I recently bought a Graco Duoglide, (on clearance for $40) and I LOVE IT. It is not a SBS, it is a tandem. I tried a few SBS in the store, and found them hard to get around with. If you use them in a store, you don't fit through doorways, etc. The Graco Duoglide will hold some infant car seats. It also offers a smooth ride and is really easy to steer.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2009