Can anyone make a siggy for me?

I am looking for a siggy that is really colorful, pink, black, purple.. that has my daughter's birthday April 23rd, and says my lil princess will be 2. Can anyone make one for me? I have tried to do it, but obviously suck in that department of creativiness. haha.

armywifeandmom3

Asked by armywifeandmom3 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What's a siggy?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• The decorative pictures at the bottom of someone's post. It is a signature. Usually a picture about the kids, of hubby, some say army wife, some are pin-up girls that are cartoon of themselves.
    armywifeandmom3

Answer by armywifeandmom3 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I have never seen these lol.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 2:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Huh, I haven't done all of that. I'll have to try to figure it out.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• They won't be in the question/answer section. If you go to one of your groups, and click on random posts, someone should have one. After they post something in the group its at the very bottom of their post. Some people have siggy, some just have timelines on how old their kids are, and some have just a picture.
    armywifeandmom3

Answer by armywifeandmom3 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009