my husband left about 7 monuths ago and then last week i lost my job can help me and tell me what is going to happen with my life and my marrieage

every one tells my it is going to be ok but i still love we been married for 21 years and one daY MY SISTER AND HER HUSBAND got a devorc because the fell out of love with each other but not my case he fell out of with me but i still love him he is a good man and husband and father he says he care about me and will take care of me but he does not want to grow old with me what can i do about this like i said i still love him he did not liave me for a nother woman and he lives with his mon about block up the street if someone can help please do

stillinlove009

Asked by stillinlove009 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• No one can help you get your husband back. he left for a reason and he has been honest with you. Although it's tough loving someone that doesn't love you back, you must deal with the reality of it...GL
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Tell him it's his responsibility to care for you financially since you are still married. If he wants a divorce he has to pay you spousal support. That is probably why he isn't getting a divorce from you. I'd pack my bags and move in with he and his mom.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• You can't make him love you....but it's possible the love is still there and he's not seeing it.

Marriage counseling. Go yourself if he won't go.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2009