wii fit

What is your favorite wii fit execrises? Have you lost weight with wii fit? how often do you work out with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• YES i do it every day, and i can TOTALL See results, i like the yoga and the step class. get it, just you have to do it EVERY day
    Anonymous

• I LOOOOVE my Wii Fit, I aim to get at least 30 Wii Fit minutes a day, more if I'm able to find the time. My favourites are step class, super hula hoop, and rhythm boxing. I'm not really trying to lose weight, I'm trying to maintain and step up my fitness a bit, but I really see results and what used to leave me winded a month ago is my daily warm up now. I just got it for Christmas and it's the best gift I ever got! Stick with it and you will see results.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I like my will fit.. i try to get on it everyday but if not i do my treadmill. I like everything on there but yoga.....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I love my Wii Fit, but since getting it for Christmas I have only lost like 7 pounds! I have noticed a difference in how my jeans fit though. I do 10-15 minutes of Yoga to stretch then 15 of Strength and then the super hula hoop and step for a while depends on how much time I have. When we first got it we played a lot of the balance games, now I do everything else.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I have had lost some weight with the WII Fit. I have had it for about 2 weeks and I have lost 7.6 lbs I do it everyday for anywhere from 30 min to an hour+ depending on how much time I have...I totally reccomend it for all the SAHM or even working moms that just don't have time or money to join a gym.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 7:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I love my wii fit. The first two weeks I had it, I was on it every day, but I've been really lazy this past week, and didn't get on it at all. I like the yoga best, the strength training the least. I like the aerobics, step and hula hoop. I don't do the balance games very often, but I do have high score on the ski jump (my husband is trying so hard to bump me down).

My whole family loves the wii fit. My 5 year old will do the 10 min run, and will just be dripping in sweat when he's done, but he's got the biggest smile on his face. I love it, and think it's the best video game out! Other games on the wii are just as fun, and exhausting, when you get the whole family involved.

I haven't lost any weight, but I'm not trying to lose weight. I'm actually under weight according to wii fit, so I mostly use it to stay fit and active, not for weight loss.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love the Wii Fit and recomend it to all my personal training clients.... the Boxing is fun as is the step classes! Plus the Yoga is great for the poture!!
    KickButtMama

Answer by KickButtMama at 7:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i love mine i have lost 10 pounds this month and i do it almost everyday for at least 15 mins, 30 or more if i can manage. i have asthma and since starting this a month a go i have had to decrease my dosage on my medication bc i do the aerobics every day and the 10 free run is getting better and better everyday, my speed is increasing and i can breath out my nose the whole time.
    boogaboo214

Answer by boogaboo214 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2009