If you could bring back one trend from the past, what would it be?

Go as far back as you wish. Think outside the box. What would you like to see now, that was in style before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I loved when we wore only dresses. Those dresses made even the plain Janes look beautiful. Although I do love my Tees and jeans.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 2:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I dunno if it's a trend from the past.. but I'll always wear flip flops & socks!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Earth shoes from the 70's. I wore out several pairs of those things, they were so comfy!!!
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 2:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• 1950'S clothes. Personally, I love to wear cardigans. They always looked so well put-together, and I love the skirts and dresses they wore.
    Also, women don't dress like they have a lot of self-respect nowadays, they did then. Modesty is much more attractive then booty shorts and belly shirts!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• When I was little in the 70's I wore a lot of Halter tops in the summer. Bring them back for women and girls. Now all I need is the figure to wear them. Hee. Hee. LOL Remember Dr. Scholls' sandals. Had them too so did my sister. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Jeans with waist at the waist. Bell bottoms with high waists. Makes your legs look long and covers up your belly button. I guess I want modesty back again instead of the belly baring crap.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• the family farm. wait...was that a trend?
    collinsmomma656

Answer by collinsmomma656 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009