Has anyone heard of Red Tube? OMG!!!!!

I thought porn sites were not public access. I thought you had to at least enter information, even if you lie, before you could just see something! Someone told me of this site being free open access porn on the internet and kids all over America know about it and don't tell their parents. They named it Red Tube supposedly to be like You Tube and people would look at it. OMG!!! It's an outrage that our children can so easily access this!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have never heard of this til now, and I checked it out to see. HOLY COW! I know that some sites let you look at stuff, but anything more then "innocent' stuff and you have to pay or prove ur age. This holds nothing back! I think I'd be FLOORED if I found out about my kids looking at it. And shame on them for allowing this!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• LOOKS THE SAME AS MAXPORN. COM AND YOUPORN.COM THEY ARE BOTH FREE.. OH WAIT... THEY RECENTLY MADE PPL PAY AT MAXPORN NOW.. LOL
    Anonymous

• lol, yes I have. I have a husband who knows just about everything about the internet :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ewwwww, i do not want my kids seeing this, thats why i have a block on all adult content sites
    Anonymous