If your husband/so started going to strip clubs would you be mad?

My friends husband never went to a strip club until he started hanging with the guy next door; now he's there 4x a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First of all, there is no way he could justify the money. I don't have anything against strip clubs for bachelor parties but to just go there on a Tuesday night...that's sad.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• You better believe it!! 4 times a week? That's super extreme, I would think there's definitely more going on.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would be very confused, my Hubby is 39 yrs old and has never been to one,lol And it's not because I told him not to either, he just doesn't see any point in it....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ha ha thats forbidden in my house
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Hell yeah I'd be mad! IMO, a strip club is no place for a married man to be hanging out. Now, I will go WITH him and we have done that and had a great time. But my Dh is over those places. Cover charge, $6 per beer, even more for a mixed drink and 20+ girls to tip...waaay to expensive for us.
    melissa632

Answer by melissa632 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• 4x a week yeah thats to much
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I wouldn't care if he was going every once in a while, but 4x a week is crazy!! I wonder how much $$$ he is giving these gals???
    Anonymous

• 4 times a week? Yes,thats addiction.LOL.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• If it were a rare occasion and he went with friends then yeah ok. I would definitely have a problem if he were going there without me and using it as a way to escape. I'd be concerned he's not happy being at home. Maybe your husband and his friend can find a compromise to this situation and just go to Hooters once in a while? lol
    MichelleJ23

Answer by MichelleJ23 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009