What do you love the most/hate the most about your best friend?

I love that she is fun to hang with and I can tell her anything.
I hate that she is always too busy for me lately and I don't see her that much anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont really have girl friends.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• for me it is that if she makes plans I will do my best to go, but if I make plans 8/10 she will bail last min
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My best friend is my husband.

My best girlfriend is one of the nicest people in the world. We met in college. We were married within two weeks of each other and had our children within a month of each other. We found out about the big C within a couple weeks of each other, too, although the kind and treatments were different. What I like best about her is that she knows me well and still likes me. What I like least about her... hard to think of something. um. She tells me when she thinks I am making a mistake, and she is always right! LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 3:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I love that she is always there for me and knows when to shut up and listen to me and when to put her two cents in. I hate that I don't get to see her much anymore cause one of us is always busy.

She is by far the best friend I've ever had and I love her to death. She is more like a sister than a friend. I am so thankful for her! |*Love ya Ciara!!*|
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Well this is a difficult one for me lol! I've got a few good friends, some of them I consider closer than others. The friend I hang out the most with right now, what I love about her is that she is always up for going out to run errands and shop with me, and we have fun together. The thing I like least about her is that she is very demanding and sometimes a bit of a user, everything is about what she wants and she needs 99% of the time. My other friend, who I would consider my closest friend, the things I love about her is that she will tell you the truth no matter what, and she is very very open minded. The things I like least about her are that she is very forgetful and she is almost always late (but I can't say anything lol!), and she is very lazy in the mornings and makes her two boys walk the mile to school whether its snowing or bright and sunny. She does get up to drive them if its pouring though lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I love that she is there at the drop of a hat, if she can be, when I need her the most.

I hate that we disagree on a lot of things concerning parenting--IE cio, vaxxing, birthing, etc. But sometimes even that is okay, because it gives me other perspective.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I love that she's put up with my loony behaviors for the last 17 years. I love that she understands my crazy talk. I love that she has never every let me down.

I hate that she lives so far away.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• She's wayyy too fussy about cleaning,but she gets me,has the same sick sense of humor I do!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2009