About masterbation (TMI)

I have a vibrator that I use when hubby doesn't want to give me any. Sometimes I will get it ou and use it with him when we do do it, but the thing is I get off by myself with it and quite fast the thing is when I use it with him I cannot seem to get off. I use to with him, but now if I do it with him I can't do it only by myself why is this????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe its just the fac that while masturbation O's are great, the ones with your hubby are better? Then your body is saying "oh, no, I'm not gonna settle for a self-O when I can get a together-O" LOL... I really enjoy my toys too and am very orgasmisc, but in truth my O's with a partner are always longer and more intense...
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• you've gotten used to a more intense feeling. Try giving it a break for a little bit and just using manual stimulation
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am far more relaxed alone and get off by myself. I can't get off when I'm with SO. I tense up. I try too hard bc I know he wants me to hurry. I can't hurry it.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• are you self-conscious? are you too worried he won't feel like he's the one that did it?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• FIGARO8895 I don't think so I have done it with him before a lot and have gotten off. Although we usually are doing it with the vib under me why I am on top of him if you know what I mean and lately he is wanting me to get myself off with it so maybe that has something to do with it?
    Anonymous