iced tea

I make brewed ice tea in an ice tea maker often i do not add sugar to it just ice, how bad is that for you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• not adding sugar is never bad for you. The less sugar in your diet the better
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• in moderation its not that bad. over consumption can inhibit iron absorption though.

Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I do not add sugar but I do add splenda.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• No sugar is a good thing. I make iced tea with green tea, which is really good for you. I normally drink my tea with no sugar about 95% of the time. It takes a little to get used to it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Just be careful how much you are drinking because regular "black" ice tea is a diuretic SP? and can cause you to dehydrate I know because I do it at least once a year in the spring when I start drinking ice tea I end up drinking nothing else and get dehydrated and bad headaches
    momfairy

Answer by momfairy at 4:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2009