im finding out on the 9th of this month what im having im really hoping that the baby is a girl. is there any moms to be out there hoping that their having a girl

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant I was hoping, at first, that I would have a girl. I got my hopes set on the cute little outfits, the names and had the entire nursery decorated already in my mind. When I found out that I was having a boy, I felt so bad for being dissapointed and being so hell-bent on having a girl. Just keep an open mind. You'll love your little one no matter what and dissapointment shouldn't be a part of pregnancy. Now that I have my little guy, my next 10 kids could be boys and I'd LOVE it :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i go in on the 11th and hoping that they can tell if i am haveing a girls or boys. i am hoping for a girl and boy, daddy wants 2 girls, big sis wants 2 boys. somebody in our family if going to get what they want.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 3:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i was hoping for a girl! ive already had 4 boys but i just found out that im having my 5th boy! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I feel bad sometimes for wanting a girl. Part of me is afraid I'll be sad if I find out I'm having a boy. However, the more I think about it, the more I just want a healthy baby. I've had too many complications this early on to become picky about almost anything. I just want everything to be okay =) From what I've heard around here though, its normal to lean one way or another when it comes to gender, but I've also found out that once you hold that child, none of that ever matters again =) GOOD LUCK!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Well I find out on the 25th of this month wat im havin, I would love 2 have a girl. I had a boy last February, yea my son jus turned 1 last week. And Im 4 months along, but I would love 2 have a girl the heartbeat has been high so we'll c. Good Luck and let me kno wat they say
    Kodysmama21

Answer by Kodysmama21 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009