Best Hair Straightner??

My hair straightener just burnt out on me =( It is absolutely something I HAVE to have so wanted to know your opinions on some good straightners that dont cost an arm and a leg
Any suggestions?

ReneeLRS

Asked by ReneeLRS at 3:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Remingtone at walmart 30 - 40 dlls at the most! I use it almost everyday and I love it! And I've had it for about 3 yrs and it still works perfectly
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 4:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i have had a chi for years and love it but its about $150
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'd like to know of a good one too, I'm not willing to spend $150
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ya that is definantly out of my price range...go buy baby crib or hair straightener hmmm lol maybe they can be found cheap on ebay or amazon, im gonna go look but would LOVE to hear more suggestions =)
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Whatever brand you get, make sure it is ceramic!
    Anonymous

• The Chi is actually total crap compared to the Bablyss and they are about the same price. You can set the temperature on it as well so you don't fry delicate areas like bangs. I would have to go over my hair 2 or 3 times with the Chi to make it look good but not with the Bablyss! It is amazing!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Sorry, I meant to call it a Babyliss. Here it is:

http://www.4derm.com/displayProducts.asp?criteria=24407
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Hot Tools makes a decent one for about $40 at Sally's Beauty Supply. Conair Infinity is good too but it was like $80.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I went and got the reminton Professional at walmart for like $40. It works SOOOO WELL I love it. way better than the cheap ones i bought last at like $18 and does just as good a job as the expensive professional one my hair lady uses =)
    Thanks everyone for your opinions =)
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 8:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2009