Anyone ever used a high heel/stiletto for self-defense or to get someone to backoff?

I was at a lounge/bar with some friends and a guy tried to buy me a drink. After I politely refused him several times he grabbed me as I tried to walk away. I was wearing stilettos with my dressy jeans so I stepped on his foot pretty hard and he immediately backed off. I then told the bar tender what happened who got a manager to make him leave. Was wondering if anyone else's heels have ever come in handy as a defense mechanism.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HA HA HA ! Great story! No, I can't wear heel w/o breaking my neck so they've never come in handy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• nope but I have used them to get a guy to "come" on!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• It wasn't a stiletto but once a girl who wanted to be a guy (KWIM?) was giving me a hard time and was pissing me off so I took off my shoe and threw it at her! I had a couple of drinks and I think I threw the bottle first but missed so my shoe was the second option.
    Anonymous