should i spend money on a doctor's visit for this?

right after delivery i started shaking uncontrollably and they said it was "hormonal shift". the shakiness lasted for two weeks and now 4 months later i still can't stand straight. does this just happen sometimes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Health

• That doesn't sound normal, I would definitely go back to the doctor.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I shook uncontrollably too after I had my first. I have read that it was due to the loss of hormones and body temperature. But you should be able to stand straight now and the shakiness should've stopped within an hour or so of having a kid. So I would talk to your doctor about it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 3:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would see the dr. I was shaky, too, but only for an hour or two. Lasting this long, I'd say you have something else going on that needs to be addressed.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009