if you pray, then could you.../update on Mittie Mae

i've posted a few questions asking everyone to pray for my great grandmother, Mittie Mae. I will post the questions under this question to give everyone a little background info on whats going on. My mom called me earlier and informed me that they were having her admitted to the local hospital. She won't eat or drink and they felt it would be best. My great grandmother is not happy about that at all. If you pray, then could you please pray for her and for my family? Thank you

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if you pray then could you please pray for my great grandmother. her name is mittie mae and she is 90 years old. she has cancer and is not doing well. i dont think she has much more time left on this earth. she has gotten very confused. she cant go to the bathroom by herself-her daughter is her caretaker. when she goes poo, she cant get it in the toilet. recently, she has started calling her daughter "mom", crys when she goes to bed, and is insisting that her daughter sleep in the bed with her. her daughter sits with her until she goes to sleep. she crys any time she is left alone anywhere. even if her daughter is just a couple steps away. she will start to cry and say dont leave me please dont leave me. its a really sad situation. i have come to terms that she wont be here much longer-i just hope that when her time is up that she goes without pain and fear. so if you pray, could you pray for her.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am so sorry. I am definitely praying for her and for your family to have strength watching her go through this.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Consider it done:)
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 3:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Absolutely. Mitte Mae will remain in my prayers
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My grandmother did that when she was ready to die. Maybe she knows it is time to move on and doesn't want to prolong her journey to the other side. I mean so disrespect but perhaps she's in pain and no longer wishes to suffer.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• So sorry. Your family is in our prayers.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2009