how far along do you have to be to tell you had a miscarriage?

On tuesday I had my IUD taken out, the doc told me not to try to have a baby for two months cause my uterus was too thin to carry a baby. DH and I had sex that night, he pulled out. But since tuesday I have had sharp, stabbing pains in the right side oh my hip, and today I had what felt like air bubbles come out of my lower region. I just thought they were farts that crept forward...I know its dumb. But when I went to take a shower I noticed those "air bubles" where blod clots, when I wiped I had a ton more come out, and still an hour later they are coming out...
Could this be a miscarriage? I would have only been a few days pregnant...isnt that too early to notice a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I highly doubt it was a miscarriage. It is prolly just your body's reaction to the IUD removal. Call your dr. and let them know what is going on....even if just to ease your mind.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 4:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• not a miscarriage its very normal doctor should have told you that it would happen you will spot for a few days after a iud being removed
    Anonymous