my daughter is 15 months and I was worried about her bending her neck to left side now

when she got examined the doc told me that she has a trouble with her left eye this is cuz right nerve pulsy.she has to have a surgery. I don`nt wannna do surgery .

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 4:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Surgery is going to HELP your daughter! Why wouldn't you want to HELP your daughter to be her physical best?!

If you don;t believe that surgery is necessary then seek a second medical opinion. But in the end, a simple operation NOW, will likely prevent MORE issues later!
    Anonymous

• Can you try physical therapy first?
    Anonymous

• I tried the phyical thearapy but they said she has no problem with the neck they told if their is problem with the eye and their is problem with her left eye but I don`nt want the surgery what do i do?help me
    asatyal

Answer by asatyal at 10:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2009