How can I get some gov't assistance?

I'm tired of busting my hump. I want some of my taxpayer money back. Where exactly do I start?
Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im very interested in reading the replies this post will get. I feel the same way sometimes.
    Anonymous

• Wow, why do people have to be such asses? Seriously, don't you have anything better to do then antagonize and belittle people?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• LOL! This should generate some interesting responses.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 4:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Just quit your job and started with unemployment. Once you quit make sure you set it up in a way to make it look like youwere let go through no fault of your own. I dont know, maybe walk up and fart on the supervisor? You can later claim You didnt mean to and have gas issues. Once unemployment comes in, walk on into the social services bldg and say you dont have a job and sign up for food stamps and medicaid. You should get them both as long as you have no income and itll take a month or so for unemployment to hit to walla! If you own a house just stop making the payment and claim broke then get in the nifty program to have tax payers pay your rent, oh Imean mortgage!
    Anonymous

• Thanks 3:49pm. I would love to blow a fart on my boss and I would love to be on welfare:) It's like killing two birds w/ one stone. I like your style;)
    Anonymous

• I think you get on crack or some other drug and commit crimes. This will get you free "childcare" and three "hots and a cot" for 2-3 years.
    Anonymous

• this post is crackin me up!
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 4:20 AM on Mar. 8, 2009