Do you ever do this?

today i was listening to music, and this country love song came on and i caught myself just tuning out everything and thinking about how much I love my hubby, we have been together for 4 years now and I love him more everyday.
Do you ever get that feeling of "early love" like when he is all you can think about?

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah and I love days like that. He gets like that too and always calls me to tell me during the day when he's at work and can't stop thinking about me:)
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 4:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yeah I do that a lot specially at work. I will stop and be like wow we have been together for so long and I love him so much. I think about everything we have been through and how we stuck through everything as a team. Its great!! Makes me feel pretty good!
    Bayareamommy510

Answer by Bayareamommy510 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• awww, anon. its okay that you cant think like me :( at least i have something better than a big blue question mark beside of things i post.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i think the other anon. is jealout that they dont look like that
    Anonymous

• lol anon 5:19
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yeah, all the time! Don't get me wrong, its not always wine and roses, but sometimes I just catch myself staring at him and thinking how lucky I am....
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• all the time! but we're still newlywed AND DH is in the military stationed overseas most of the time. ...
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009