whats the funniest or cutest thing you cought your baby doing?

right now my son is playing with those little blocks on a wire thing i dont know what its called but they slide up down and around but he is doing it by himself and concentrating its sooo cute.

Lauren2008

Asked by Lauren2008 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol my son will stop in the middle of the floor and just bend over and look at me through his legs upside down lol and he'll just sit there like that. oh yeah and he just recently figured out how to moo like a cow so sometimes he will just moo out of no where lol (he's one year and one week )
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 5:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• my 6mo dd wiggles her upper body and head and waves her arms like shes dancing when she gets sleepy.. and after i set her in her crib and pop on the video monitor she just looks right at the camera and dances away.. shes so sweet <3
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 7:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• my 5 month old ate the cover off the readers digest :)
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 6:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2009