Do you feel appreciated?

So today is "Employee Appreciation Day". WTH does that mean? To me it means that your boss treats you like crap all year long and then one day out of the year says, "Thanks for working here" and gives you ice cream and a coffee mug! LMAO!!!!! Sounds almost like your SO on your anniversary!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That too funny...lol Im so glad I work for me and dh and there is no other boss so I know Im appreciated daily, but I have been there.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 5:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• 7 yrs ago I cleaned houses with a lady that had her own house cleaning business going She was always taking me out to eat and inviting me over. At christmas when my girls had to be with their dad. She invited me over to have christmas with her family! She was a great boss! and because of it I was always will to go one step further. I miss her...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and before that I owned my own businesses. I felt very appreciated by my clients, but I have NEVER felt more appreciated than I do by my Hubby and children. There is NOT a day that goes by that they don't tell me thank you. My Hubby always tells me he is proud of me and of the amazing woman and Mother that I am. I couldn't imagine doing a "job" where I was not appreciated.

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• HA least you got a mug! I didn't hear a dern thing from my boss or work! lol, Althought I have to say in this time and day i;m just happy I still have my job! I hear alot of people getting laid off!
    GJCJMomie

Answer by GJCJMomie at 5:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009